Leukemia- Not Simply A Illness! (2013) -Award Profitable Documentary
‘Leukemia- Not Simply A Illness!’ (2013) tells the story of Akankshya, a 14-year previous woman who had leukemia and who returned victorious from the face of dying merely owing to her optimism and willpower. As she and her household speak concerning the ordeal they went via for greater than three years, we’re confronted with some essential questions coping with our lives. Cannot we simply forged apart our worries for a second and benefit from the second in hand? Can being slightly extra optimistic make our lives so much simpler and happier?
Movie Pageant Alternatives:
– Greatest Brief Documentary Movie Award at eighth CMS Worldwide Youngsters’s Movie Pageant – 2016, Lucknow (April 2016)
– Official Choice at Atharva Brief & Documentary Movie Pageant, Mumbai (March 2016)
– Greatest Documentary Movie Winner at Cinephile 2014- Annual Worldwide Movie Pageant, Vivekananda Institute of Skilled Research, New Delhi (September 2014)
– Official Choice at seventh Filmsaaz- Worldwide College students’ Movie Pageant, Aligarh Muslim College, Aligarh (March 2014)
– Official Choice at Mise-en-scene Worldwide College students’ Movie Pageant, Indraprastha School for Ladies, New Delhi (March 2014)
Title: Leukemia- Not Simply A Illness!
Unique Language: English & Hindi
Director: Antarik Anwesan
Nation of Manufacturing: India
Manufacturing Sort: Scholar Documentary Movie
No a part of this video could also be copied/used/broadcast in any type with out the prior written permission of the director. All rights reserved.